Know Your EPF Claim Status | Online PF Withdrawal Status: – This facility can be used by EPF Members. Who have submitted a claim in any of the EPFO offices across India. Using this facility one can track the status of a claim so submitted. The only pre-requisite is you must know your PF Account Number.
• Select the EPF office from drop down list. If you know the EPF Office from where your claim has to be settled.
• Once you will select EPF Office from Drop Down. The Mandatory Region Code will populated automatically.
Enter the Establishment Code in the third box – which can be of maximum seven digits.
• In case the Establishment Code has an extension / sub-code, enter the same here. It can be digit or letter as the case may be and can be of maximum three characters in size. Leave this field blank, if there is no extension / sub-code to the Establishment Code.
• Enter your account number which can be of maximum seven digits.
• Click on submit to get the status.
Know Your EPF Claim Status
Example: – Case – I – PF Account Number without an extension/sub-code to Establishment Code:
Suppose your PF Account Number is MH/35634/523 and the office is Bandra, Select Bandra from the list as under:
Note: – State Code “MH” and City Code “BAN” have already populated in the first two fields.
Now enter the Establishment Number:
Leave the next field – Extension – blank and enter your account number in the last field:
Now click on “Submit” to get the status.
As this was a dummy number. Therefore, we did not get “Record”. In legitimate cases, an appropriate message will be displayed.
Example: – Case – II – PF Account Number without an extension/sub-code to Establishment Code:
In case there is an Extension/Sub-Code to the Establishment Code, say, “A”, then enter the same as under before entering the account number:
Then enter the account number.
Now Click on “Submit” to get the status:
As this was a dummy number. Therefore, we did not get “Record”. In Legitimate cases, appropriate messages will be displayed.
In case the claim is not entered in the system due to some reason. The dates as mentioned in the footer of the screen above, such a record will NOT appear in this facility. In other words, ideally, a claim should have been submitted. A system generated claim ID should have been obtained for using this facility.