Online EPF Claim Transfer from the Previous Employer to Current Employer: – There are 5 Guidelines which should keep in mind before transferring EPF from Old Employer to Current Employer. Please read the below mention 5 guidelines before transfer the PF account. Also, we are providing the process of transferring the PF account.
- Online Claim Transfer Application can be filed after registration on the UAN Member Portal.
- Before filing for Online Claim Transfer Application. Check the Eligibility for both the Employer. Has your Employer Member ID’s in EPFO Database and has they done the registration of digital signatures of the authorized signatories of the employer.
- Member has the option to get his/her form attested by the present or the previous employer. However, if the present establishment is exempted, the member can submit his claim only through the present employer as the Bank Account No. and IFS Code of the exempted trust would be required to be furnished for transfer of P.F. accumulations to the bank account of Trust.
- In case the Previous Account was maintained by PF Trust of the exempted establishment, the member should submit a physical Transfer Claim Form (Form 13) to the PF Office for transferring the service details under the Pension Fund to the new account. In such case, the Physical Transfer Claim Form (Form 13) to be submitted to the Trust would be available for print from the data entered by the member while filing an online claim on the Portal.
- Take the printout of the submitted online claim application. Sign it and submit to Previous and Current Employer. Depending on the option chosen by you while submitting online claim application.
Online EPF Claim Transfer Procedure
To file an Online EPF Claim Transfer, the member ID should be available in EPFO database and the employer should have registered the digital signatures of his authorized signatories with EPFO on the portal.
Please click on the Online Transfer Claim Portal (OTCP) under category “FOR EMPLOYEES” on the Home page of EPFO website www.epfindia.gov.in.
The Following options would appear on the screen:
- Check Eligibility for filing Transfer Claim
- Detailed Instructions (On Clicking on the “Detailed Instructions”, following options would appear:
- Important guidelines
- Process flow for filing Online Transfer Claim
- Process flow for registration on Member Portal
3. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
There is a link on the top to log-in to file Claim Transfer Application Online.
On Clicking “Check Eligibility for filing Transfer Claim”, the following screen would appear:
Check Employer Eligibility for Online EPF Claim Transfer
To know the eligibility of the member to file an Online EPF Claim Transfer, the member should enter the details of his previous PF Account Number and present PF account number and click on “Check eligibility”.
If the member is eligible to file an online claim, then he should be registered on the Member Portal to proceed further. In case he is already registered on the Member Portal, he can click on the “click here to log-in” link available on the eligibility result screen. Alternatively, he can click on “Click here to register on Member Portal” under “Detailed Instructions”.
If the member is already registered, he can directly click the link “Click here to log-in to file Online Transfer Claim Application”. The following Screen will appear:-
The member has to log-in by selecting Document type, entering Document No. and Mobile No. The log-in details for this portal are same as are used in Member Portal by the members..
After login the screen shows as:
On the menu bar, place cursor on CLAIM. Following options will appear.
- Request for Transfer Account
- View status of Transfer Claim
Click on “Request for Transfer of account” to file online Transfer Claim. The following form will appear for entering the details of the member.
How to fill up Part A and Part B form
Please fill up the details in Part A and Scroll down to Part B pertaining to previous PF account as in the screen shown below:
Please fill up the PF Account number and click on “click here to get details”.
The details as regards the Name of the establishment, Address of the establishment, PF account held by EPFO office and Member’s Name would appear on the screen. Further, Date of joining, Date of leaving, Father’s/ Spouse’s name and Relationship would appear, if available in EPFO database. The member needs to mandatory fill up the Date of Birth and other details, if not available. On Scrolling down, the Part C of the application pertaining to present PF account would appear on screen as below:
On entering the PF account no of the present PF account and clicking the “click her to get details” the Name of the establishment, Address of the establishment, PF account held by EPFO office and Member’s Name would get Populated. Other details i.e. Father’s / Spouse’s name and Relationship and Date of Joining the fund under present PF account number would appear, if available. The member needs to mandatory fill up other details, if not available.
The Member can get the claim attested by the previous employer to current employer
After filling the complete application form click on the “Preview” button to go through the complete form.
How to Submit Online EPF Claim Transfer filled Form?
[IMPORTANT: It must be noted that the member details available in the process flow have been entered only for the testing of the application and has been reproduced for demonstration purpose only.]
The following screen would appear:
On scrolling down, the following part of the form would appear:
In case of any changes required in data filled up by member, click on the button “To change application data, click here”
Please type the characters shown in the text box and click on “GET PIN”. The member has to agree to the declaration mentioned in the form. By clicking the select button “I Agree”. you will receive OTP on your Registered Mobile Number. You need to enter the PIN online after that you can submit the Claim Application.
The following message would appear on the screen.
The member has to click “OK” to proceed further. This would lead to the following screen.
The member has to take a printout of the printable PDF file of Form 13. Sign it and submit it to employer chosen by the member to complete the process.
IMPORTANT: it is reiterated that the member details available in the process flow have been entered only for the testing of the application and has been reproduced for demonstration purpose only.]